Can't Play The Game 06/03/2016 05:44 AM CDT

I signed up, logged in, but can't play the game through the web client. Too much going on the screen.

I am using a government issued Obamaphone.

Do you have a better way to access the game?
Re: Can't Play The Game 06/03/2016 08:32 AM CDT
I honestly think you are trolling but... you really can't play this game without a decent sized screen (e.g. if you can't fit the text of a page from a standard novel on your screen at a minimum then there is no realistic way that you can play Gemstone on that screen either). It doesn't even make sense to even try.

I understand some people play the game on computers at their local library.

If you have access to a computer that you can install software onto, there are a couple of additional (and better) clients available (StormFront and Wizard FE).

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!
Re: Can't Play The Game 06/04/2016 02:06 PM CDT
If you're serious, I posted a legitimate reply explaining a way to play on your phone using Profanity FE. I'm not sure how much you will really enjoy that option, but I can pretty much guarantee you that it's the best one out there.

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Software%20&%20Hardware%20Help/Developer's%20Corner%20-%20Front%20Ends%20and%20Computers/thread/1789209

Sorry I found it in the other folder first so I went ahead and wrote the reply there.