Blank screens when trying to access play.net 01/04/2014 06:12 PM CST
Hopefully someone with a lot more technical smarts can help with this one...

When I click on the play.net homepage, I get a blank screen. If I hit F5, it will load. Then, when I click on, for example, the forums link, the same thing happens - I get a blank screen, but again, if I hit F5, it loads. Similarly, when I click to log in to the game, as long as I hit F5 after each step, I can ultimately get logged on and play my toon.

As you can imagine, this is annoying.

To make matters worse, when I type "goals" in game, I get a blank screen as well, but in this instance, hitting F5 does not resolve the issue at all. As I am very close to next training, I will have to remember how to do it via the CHECKIN method as opposed to using goals until this gets resolved.

Any thoughts on a fix?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Blank screens when trying to access play.net 01/05/2014 10:31 PM CST
I have a similar issue with IE. Currently on version 11, but it started with version 10 or before. I didn't think about trying F5, but did just now and it does work.

My workaround was to use the SGE instead of the website to login, and use Google Chrome for the website and Skill Manager. I typically only use IE when a site isn't compatible with Chrome anyway.
Re: Blank screens when trying to access play.net 01/17/2014 01:16 PM CST

Such sites exist? :D