Stripping 07/23/2014 08:35 AM CDT
Item stripping that is...currently it's offered on Four Winds once a month (*I think) for a fee, plus the tax on being a premium member. I think a lot more people would like this service and cannot take advantage due to either price or timing. I would like to see script stripping from items become offered as an option via Premium Points (maybe the same cost as an alter) or Simucoin purchase.

Many items would probably be worked on at first as folk prepare themselves for events such as Ebon Gate but I don't think the demand would be high for long. Perhaps the demand would be greater if made-to-order stripping could include more than zests/scripts like padding, flares, etc that are offered by Juramis currently.

I just know that I do pay for Premium and have gear I would like to work on but often times my schedules don't match up.
Re: Stripping 07/23/2014 09:32 PM CDT
>>Item stripping that is..<<

Darn! Talk about a misleading topic title! False representation; I'm gonna sue!

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Stripping 08/07/2014 08:49 AM CDT
I had high hopes for this thread when I saw the title.

Then I read the post and now I am disappoint.

~ Methais