Will You Be the Next Forum Moderator? 01/10/2007 02:37 AM CST
It's been decided that we're going to "let the players do it"... moderate the official Forums, that is. If you're interested in joining the Moderator team, please continue reading.

My intentions are to hire a total of one Moderator for the Platinum boards (from the Plat player base) and at least 3 Moderators for the Prime boards (from either player base). Initially, there will be four players hired as Moderators. If the program proves successful and the myriad of Forum topics require coverage expansion, then the program will be expanded.

The minimum requirements to be considered for the Moderator program include:

1) Being free of official ingame warnings for a period of one year.
2) Being free of official Forums warnings for a period of one year.
3) At least 18 years of age.
4) Have advanced a character to level 20 or higher.
5) Played GemStone IV for a period of one year.
6) Not be a user of any third-party (non-Simutronics endorsed) software. Currently, this includes the PsiNet program, but could be expanded to include other programs as deemed necessary by the Company.
7) Not have shared your account with another player for a period of one year.

If you are interested in being considered for this new program, please fill out the "Board Moderators" application (it's actually the Host application - just indicate that you want to be a Board Moderator) located here:

http://www.play.net/gs4/apply/apply.asp

If you previously sent me an email indicating interest in this program, I appreciate your email and apologize for the long period of silence. If you still have an interest, please follow the aforementioned instructions.

I would also encourage you to drop me an email letting me know you applied. In that email, include your account name... I'll take it from there.

Applications will be processed by the office and sent to both myself and my SGM. After applications are reviewed, eligible candidates will be contacted for interviews, etc.

If you have questions, post them in the discussion thread and I'll do my best to answer them in a timely manner.

~
GM Emeradan
GS4-EMERADAN@PLAY.NET
GemStone IV Forums
~
Clark: "So you killed him?"
Kara: "He didn't feel any pain."