Ignored Posts 06/26/2012 12:04 PM CDT
Any way to make it so a post by someone you are ignoring doesn't show up at all? What I mean is, I'll be browsing the forums, and see a new post is in say the race folder, so I open that up and all that is there is a post by ignored so and so. So, I click mark as read and continue about my business. It's not a big issue, but it is a mild annoyance that I figured I would mention.
Re: Ignored Posts 06/27/2012 12:25 AM CDT
I don't believe there is. Or at least nothing that I know of or would be able to do myself. That most likely sounds like something that is hard-coded in the software that the forums uses. Although, I could be wrong and someone onsite might know of something. If you want, I'd try e-mailing techhelp@simutronics.com and see if they have any ideas. Or someone from onsite might just happen to be perusing through and read this.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Ignored Posts 06/27/2012 08:08 AM CDT
I believe if the last post in the topic is from a person you have on your Ignore list, it might do that. Obviously this is much less an issue in busy, highly-trafficked folders, as there is typically something being posted right after that one.