Hello! 10/05/2011 08:41 PM CDT
So what kinds of thing do our forest gnome players want to see happen?

~ Valyrka ~
ALAE
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Forest Gnomes
Re: Hello! 10/05/2011 09:06 PM CDT
*sniff sniff* We want to be pretty too!

-Richard/Fjalar.
Re: Hello! My pretties!!!! 10/05/2011 09:07 PM CDT

Gnomes are beautiful too!

~ Valyrka ~
ALAE
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Forest Gnomes
Re: Hello! My pretties!!!! 10/05/2011 11:26 PM CDT
I hear they want long pointy sticks with which to poke the elves with!

runs

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."
Re: Hello! 12/11/2011 03:35 PM CST
A bit (or a lot) late responding, but I hadn't yet returned to GS when this thread was started. However, as the first gnome to enter River's Rest (among quite a few other gnomish firsts Star only needs a little prodding to expound upon) I have a few needs (wants are for giants, gnomes have only needs):

-a gnome specific FART verb so I can finally stop typing out "act lifts a leg slightly and gets a look of contentment on his face"

-official documentation that gnome pee is rumored to be able to preserve the dead, bless weapons, and restore missing limbs... (Star once had half the Rest convinced this was true and the rest of Elanthia is at least half as gullible as them)

-change PEER so that when gnomes or halflings PEER <person> at someone taller then a dwarf that's wearing a skirt, dress, or kilt, they sneak a peek up the skirt, dress, or kilt

Starchitin (tongue only half in cheek)