Help Me Understand 10/10/2017 05:55 AM CDT
I want to start off by saying I was a huge fan of fishing in World of Warcraft. Had most of the achievements, did all the fishing for feasts for my guild, etc. With that said I just don't get it here. I say that after having had a fishing area added to my private property that I never use. Maybe I'm just not doing it right or I'm missing something. What is the allure of fishing in Gemstone IV?

Keith/Brinret/Eronderl

Keith is correct
-Wyrom, APM

Keith is correct.
-GameMaster Estild

Re: Help Me Understand 10/10/2017 07:47 AM CDT
Its a good background activity while lazing in the right company.

Some people like making tea, some people like fishing, some people like dancing, some people like toying with bandits. It provides a background against which to use the array of RP commands GS is stocked with.

I toy with bandits a bit solo, but the rest don't have enough mechanical depth to be interesting activities solo as far as I am concerned.
Re: Help Me Understand 10/10/2017 11:24 AM CDT
They say there is a monster in the lake at Veythorne. . .

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: Help Me Understand 10/10/2017 08:36 PM CDT
I am going to double the comment that its a background. I did a few fishing events at moonshine manor and with the right people it was one of the funniest times i had.