Gemstone Wiki Contest - Over! 03/09/2015 04:09 PM CDT
Howdy everyone!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest! No edit was too small (okay, there may be an edit too small to qualify - adding a comma and only a comma probably won't qualify) or contribution too big, but as of last night at the stroke of midnight, the inclusion for everything I will be evaluating timed out. Does this mean you have to stop contributing? Never! Keep at it if you feel the bug, as you're making fantastic additions to the wealth of player knowledge that makes this game run so well.

For those who participated, I will reach out via your Play.net email addresses and potentially, I may also make a post in the Finding Gemstone Information on the Web with names, of those who garnered themselves a reward for their efforts.

Thank you again and keep on editing!

GM Scribes
Re: Gemstone Wiki Contest - Over! 03/09/2015 04:50 PM CDT

I thank everyone who has added to the wiki as well, mostly because I'm too lazy to learn how to do it myself, but I love being able to find the information I am looking for!

I know of a few players who really did a lot of work and heard rumors of GMs really stepping up to help fix broken links and what not. Not a small number either. I think I heard one person speaking about over 1000.
Re: Gemstone Wiki Contest - Over! 03/10/2015 04:10 AM CDT
This was a great contest, and now that we've heard about F2P it's all coming together.

"What Kaldonis does on his off time is totally Kaldonis's business, dude." ~Scribes