The journey was fun.... 08/14/2017 12:18 PM CDT
...but now it ends for me.

Most folks probably don't know my characters much in game anymore. I was much more active in social aspects of the game 10+ years back. After watching so many people in game that I grew to enjoy being around leave because of numerous things - migration to the Web, change from GSII to GSIV, growing pains, adjustments to skills/spells and so on - it's now become my time to move on.

I don't intend to rehash things I despise here in this post, but anyone that's read my postings over the past 6-12 months, should be able to figure out all the things that I didn't like and pushed back against.

To the few people that still know my characters in game - whether just in passing or the occasional chat - it's been fun. You may spot me in game here and there over the next week or two, all depending on when I get time to hop in and toss items at random people.

Folks keep telling me that I'll return, but I have zero plans on doing that. I had 1 key item that I kept for just that reason, between all the breaks I've taken over the years, to come back and enjoy. I no longer have that item in my possession. I will not be back.

Everyone, enjoy the fun while it's still fun for you.

-Drumpel (Aaron - player of Kurut, Yulis and a handful of others)
Re: The journey was fun.... 08/26/2017 01:28 AM CDT
Don't think we ever met, Drumpel, but I've read a lot of your posts. Sorry to hear you have lost the enjoyment. After 20 years, it's still fun for me.