Final goodbye 12/27/2016 07:24 PM CST
This is probably more than likely the end for me, My eyesight is getting so bad there is now way I can read anything to play so this if my final goodbye,
I made a lot of friends in the years I played, lost o few of them and they are still missed dearly. I had a great ride and those of you who are still here and remember, think fondly of the smoking witch and raise a glass of Wicked Coven Ale.

<<Desmonique fades into obscurity
Re: Final goodbye 12/27/2016 07:54 PM CST

<<Desmonique fades into obscurity

I'm so sorry to hear. Best wishes :.(
Re: Final goodbye 12/27/2016 08:42 PM CST

Oh, so terribly sad to hear. Though I don't recall any in-game interactions with you, the name is well known! Such a sad day for all of us. With utmost sinceretity I hope you can find a way to stay with us. If not, you will be sorely missed by many, no doubt. Please keep us in your heart, your memory, and your prayers. For we so pray for a way for you to rejoin us, Desmonique. Your legacy will never be forgotten.
Re: Final goodbye 12/27/2016 09:06 PM CST

You will be missed, may the wind always be at you back.

Skip / Askip

:(
Re: Final goodbye 06/29/2017 07:22 PM CDT
I know this is late but... Why does all the bad stuff happen when I'm gone? I am indeed saddened once again, I knew Des and a few other forms for many years now. Though I only vaguely remember our ooc chats, it's the impression that stays with you, and the player was just as great.
Safe travels my old friend.

Aryleste
Re: Final goodbye 07/07/2017 04:33 PM CDT
Well, I'll be damned. You're still around Aryleste?

~Mikalmas
Re: Final goodbye 12/22/2017 06:49 PM CST
No...
:D