Passing through the thicket... 10/20/2016 10:11 PM CDT
Just read about 7 years of returns, farewells, and sad notes from those who have truly passed beyond the realm. I'm sad and my brain hurts...

Got lost in Trollfang tonight. That was amusing. Lit some goblins up for laughing at my predicament. That was fun. Enjoyed some of my homemade tarts which were amazingly still fresh. Talk about your shelf life...

Maybe I'll come back tomorrow, too.

~ Stumbel
Re: Passing through the thicket... 10/20/2016 10:45 PM CDT
Elanthian food lasts (nearly) forever!

Welcome back. :)

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
ASGM, Events
Re: Passing through the thicket... 10/20/2016 11:44 PM CDT
Until you take a bite! Sorta..

Or I gobble it down
Re: Passing through the thicket... 10/21/2016 01:06 PM CDT
Heh. Always fun lighting up goblins.
Re: Passing through the thicket... 10/21/2016 07:15 PM CDT
I'll see if I can coax Geof (Sildus) to join me... he probably still knows where he's going. He may have been the only ranger I ever met who actually knew where he was going. Plus, I think he has some of my toys hidden and I'm missing them already.

~Stumbel
Re: Passing through the thicket... 10/22/2016 05:07 PM CDT
I would swear someone just recently said that he still pokes his head in from time to time.
Re: Passing through the thicket... 10/26/2016 02:28 PM CDT
He had both accounts off so I can't say when he last poked his head in. But he did bring them in last night to search for my toys. We'll see if two old knuckleheads can figure out what we're doing... or where we're going. If nothing else, we'll be spelled to the gills and it will be a fabulous light show when we die...

~Stumbel aka Greg
Re: Passing through the thicket... 10/26/2016 05:29 PM CDT
That sounds like him. :)

Glowing is fun. I can't really say that I've enjoyed the last couple of deaths--I've been rolling those stupid Ranger dice, keep hitting 'SpikeThorn on 7'--but watching the long list of stuff falling off gets to be amusing...
Re: Passing through the thicket... 10/28/2016 01:03 PM CDT
I'm around here somewhere. I just need to show up at the same time Stumbel is around...

I vaguely remember how to hunt. Something about casting all the defensive spells, and then pointing a bow at things. If I remember correctly, the bow does all the work, and then I carry the loot back.

Sildus
Re: Passing through the thicket... 10/28/2016 01:53 PM CDT
Don't we have a dwarf for carrying our stuff (and unlocking it)?! I didn't sail back here across space and time to carry my own boxes!

~Stumbel AKA Greg
Re: Passing through the thicket... 10/28/2016 01:59 PM CDT
Welcome back!

Let us know if you need anything. Or drop by Silverwood and hang out with a Mentor.

-The mind behind Rowmi's eyes.