I am back in another soul 07/05/2016 07:43 PM CDT
I have been back for about 3 months now..so I thought I would post.

I played from 1990 - 2004 in the character Gigantuous Carniverous, a Giantman Warrior. I was a master of all skills in the warrior guild. My hobbies included being part of the infamous "Elanthia Towing Service" (We pick up your dead at no charge). Way back then, I was 32 in real life. I was also fortunate enough to test out the most amazing weapons and armors in the lands for my gigantic in game auctions that were held every month. I also got a kick out of bashing boxes open with me head.

I remember some of the names I am seeing on these boards, but unfortunately probably not everyone. A funny thing happened to me when I entered the lands 3 months ago. I ::gulp:: was picked off by a very nice GM who had to remind me that being OOC was not acceptable in the land. I guess I needed a swift kick in the rear to remind me of what I should have known from past experience. It is quite amazing how quickly you sober up when a GM pulls you for a private chat.

I lost track of my warrior after 2004, but that's another tale for another time. I am looking forward to my time in the upcoming years playing Gemstone once again.

Be well all..and good hunting.

character of Dethnyain

Still looking for my old character Gigantuous Carniverous (1990-2004)
Re: I am back in another soul 07/05/2016 10:18 PM CDT
Welcome back!

~Liia
APM, Gemstone IV
Re: I am back in another soul 07/08/2016 12:28 PM CDT
Yo!

-Geijon
Re: I am back in another soul 07/11/2016 09:22 AM CDT
Welcome back fiter
Re: I am back in another soul 07/13/2016 09:09 AM CDT

Welcome back!

:D