For posterity 08/25/2015 05:53 PM CDT
>time
Today is Tilamaires, day 25 of the month Phoenatos in the year 5115. It is 18:36 by the elven time standard. It is currently evening twilight.

>look
[Gardenia Commons]
The soft, soothing sound of the carved marble fountain that dominates Gardenia Commons breaks the omnipresent silence of night. Bright moonlight dapples the area in a silvery glow and reflects off the water pouring into the fountain, causing ripples of ethereal light to dance across the mist that clings to the cobblestone street. A light, thin layer of dew glistens on the wrought iron benches that encircle the fountain. You also see a crested pitohui that is flying around, the green Faulkil disk and a wide-mouthed wicker basket.
Also here: Krakii, Lord Silvean
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

>look krakii
You see Krakii d'Chevaliers.
She appears to be a Dwarf.
She appears to be long in the tooth. She has ale-brown eyes and tanned skin. She has shoulder length, red hair.
She has old battle scars on her left hand.
She is holding some polished vultite haubergeon with a crimson sheen in her left hand.
She is wearing an azure oilcloth sack, a rune belt, an owl-etched polished silver case, a gold ring, an iron and mithril band, some imflass cuirbouilli leather, a ruby-adorned red velvet vest, a golden wolf's head pin, a small silver star, a sturdy hunting pack, an elegant fur-trimmed cloak, a dwarven wand harness, a sitting beanbag homunculus a black leather eye patch edged in bright copper.

-- Robert

"All wizards are beginners; some of us have just been beginning longer!"
Re: For posterity 08/25/2015 05:57 PM CDT
Either you dropped a comma on the inventory, or Super 'Monculus is causing spell problems.

And I still get a giggle out of Super 'Monculus. :)
Re: For posterity 08/25/2015 06:03 PM CDT
I checked the notepad (since I hadn't closed it yet) and it was a straight copy/paste so the , is simply missing. I blame Super 'Monculus! May want to bug the item.

-- Robert

Re: For posterity 08/25/2015 10:21 PM CDT
Both the comma and the 'and', so it could be either item. I bugitemed both.

Thanks!
Re: For posterity 08/26/2015 06:02 PM CDT

I believe the proper title would have been, She does exist! Like in the M&M commercial with Santa

Ardwen
Re: For posterity 08/26/2015 06:27 PM CDT
Hah! I don't watch any commercial TV (just stream TV series I like on Netflix or Amazon) so I've never seen the commercials.

Network television is dead, yo!

-- Robert