Returned and saddened. 05/13/2015 01:49 PM CDT
Enjoying my time back but one of the best and most entertaining parts was the Fan made content, especially the art (literature and images) that were primarily on the GSIII-early GSIV forums. What happened to all of it? I still remember browsing through endless digital images that others painted and was in awe. One of my favorite stories was a story called "Battle of(or for) the Crystal Rose" detailed the accounts of a swarm that hit Icemule where townies defended to the last breathe. Ending with a sweet triumph.

Anyone remember the story or know where I can find a database of all the old stuff since it's not here?

And to the moderators - why not setup a specific thread or spot where people can submit fanmade stuff again?

Also is it me or is this forum not exactly 'user friendly' - how can I set it so it shows threads posted under a certain topic?

Thanks,

Panathinaikos/Zakynthos
Re: Returned and saddened. 05/13/2015 02:12 PM CDT

>how can I set it so it shows threads posted under a certain topic?

Top right corner of screen "Change to Threaded View"

>Anyone remember the story or know where I can find a database of all the old stuff since it's not here?

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Reading_room
Re: Returned and saddened. 05/13/2015 02:18 PM CDT

Thank you SO much for that treasure chest of reading material, I'm already reading. However the section of the old forums I speak of had so much more fan made literature and art as well.
Re: Returned and saddened. 05/13/2015 02:42 PM CDT

The forums aren't reliable for finding old things. Many players keep their own blogs/materials elsewhere.