Lumnis Pass and EXP absorption rates 04/21/2018 12:44 PM CDT
Hi there, first off, great game! I got a question on one of your items in the SIMUSTORE though.

So as we all know after 30ish level or so EXP absorption rates get reduced to almost 1/10th what a sub'd rate would be. You can use a EXP potion for 20 cents/40 cents (lesser/greater) to completely remove this. That's great. BUT, I'm curious, if I purchase a LUMNIS pass for a whopping 4 bucks a pop
would the 3x/2x absorption rates apply to my F2P rate or the standard rate for the duration of the LUMNIS. You see what I mean? If it applies to the reduced F2P rate then it would actually be much weaker than buying a 20 or 40 cent EXP potion. Any GMs able to give a definitive answer?
Re: Lumnis Pass and EXP absorption rates 04/23/2018 09:30 AM CDT
ENOTSMEG
BUT, I'm curious, if I purchase a LUMNIS pass for a whopping 4 bucks a pop would the 3x/2x absorption rates apply to my F2P rate or the standard rate for the duration of the LUMNIS. You see what I mean? If it applies to the reduced F2P rate then it would actually be much weaker than buying a 20 or 40 cent EXP potion. Any GMs able to give a definitive answer?

A Gift of Lumnis token applies a modifier to the amount of experience you earn. If you earn a reduced amount due to be being F2P, that's what the multiplier is based off of. In order to get the same rate as a character with a subscription, you need to buy both the Experience pass and the Gift of Lumnis token.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Lumnis Pass and EXP absorption rates 04/23/2018 10:18 AM CDT

For future reference for anyone thinking about buying the Lumnis Pass. This pass is only effective up to around level 15ish by itself, at which time you can just purchase the 20 cent XP pass which will give you more XP per pulse than with the Lumnis Pass by itself. Of course, you can also buy both and they will stack with each other like a 'paid account' with Lumnis running. This is what Estild was alluding to.