F2P and Warnings 10/26/2017 10:57 AM CDT

So this has become a problem during this event. Scenario is thus. If I get a AFKscript/botting warning on a F2P account character/account will that warning stack with my other linked accounts/characters? Would like to know since apparently the penalty is autodeletion of said F2P characters and lockout of Sub accounts, all of which I think is crazy severe for a customer who's giving you money in order to bot/script. *note I said severe not that there shouldn't be any penalty.
Re: F2P and Warnings 10/26/2017 11:16 AM CDT
"F2P characters ... a customer who's giving you money" -- Michelin

I think you & I have a fundamental disagreement on the meaning of "free" to play...

Is the Shattered instance available as a SimuCoin upsell from F2P, or do you still have to have an actual (Standard) Prime account?

If not, could it be considered? That way all the script violators could be plugged into the Consultation Lounge of Shattered, with (the only) valid exit being, "Yes, sell me this!" and then they can script to their hearts' content.
Re: F2P and Warnings 10/26/2017 11:19 AM CDT
Botting is entirely against our policy. But yes, warnings stack. We have a first time offense clause, but it really boils down to the situation.

Wyrom, PM
Re: F2P and Warnings 10/26/2017 11:57 AM CDT

@WYROM Interesting. Question. Is your @PLAY.NET email active and do you respond from it?
Re: F2P and Warnings 10/26/2017 12:43 PM CDT
All my email forwards to my Simutronics email address.

Wyrom, PM