F2P & Paid Events 10/17/2017 05:27 AM CDT
Are F2P players eligible for events like EG (i.e. if they bought service pass?) to enter things like raffles?
Re: F2P & Paid Events 10/17/2017 06:27 AM CDT
For Ebon Gate, yes.

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
SGM, Events

Omrii: Okay, thanks Haliste. You're way better than Wyrom.
Re: F2P & Paid Events 10/17/2017 09:40 AM CDT
Thanks for the prompt reply!
Re: F2P & Paid Events 10/20/2017 09:36 PM CDT
This does not always seem to be the case:

The raffle is for "This raffle is for a glamour tattoo -- this is a Tier 2 persisiting glamour tattoo. It will allow you to replace your features with illusory features of a magical bent. There are strict guidelines that need to be followed -- please make sure you have read the poster on the raffle table and have a full understanding of them prior to purchasing a ticket. The win may only be redeemed by the winning character -- it is not transferrable in any way outside of that parameter. [You must be "in" Elanthia when the raffle is drawn, but you do not need to be present at the raffle table -- if you win, you MUST contact Kaikala -- gs4-kaikala@play.net -- within 72 hours with the wording you want for your glamour! Goblyn will NOT be present when this raffle draws.]".
The tickets sell for 150,000 silvers each.
The drawing will be in 1 hour and 34 minutes for 2 winners.

>buy ticket
You must be a paying subscriber to purchase a ticket.
>redeem my pass
>
You already redeemed your service pass.

So...what gives?
Re: F2P & Paid Events 10/21/2017 07:51 AM CDT
If you will either REPORT or ASSIST, a GM will fix this up for you. All raffles should be available to anyone who purchased (and redeemed) a Service pass at Ebon Gate.

~ Haliste ~
SGM, Events

Re: F2P & Paid Events 10/31/2017 12:15 PM CDT

Hola Haliste,

I'am not certain if you made the really cool Gnomish Repair Toolbelts, but they are really sweet especially when I need to busy my hands during awkward long silences. I was hoping though, if you or the person who made it can make something for blunt weapons which seems to be the only thing missing from them. I use blunts and I'm sad I can't really use the toolbelt with them. Thanx Haliste, and I love the dress!

Tiff
Re: F2P & Paid Events 10/31/2017 12:57 PM CDT
>Gnomish Repair Toolbelts

That would be GM Mikos. Glad you like the dress! (which one? lol)

~ Haliste ~
SGM, Events