I'd like to see.... 08/16/2015 02:25 PM CDT
I'd like to see new or returning people able to cue up and get help from someone experienced in their class and up to date with whats goin on with the current state of their profession. I know the mentors, but sometimes you get folks that just can answer some questions and some returning or new players might have a LOT.

Maybe sign up for 1 hour blocks of help, where the like professioned character will spend an hour minimum and hunt with you while discussing gameplay, or sit with you privately to answer questions.

Just an elf about town...
Re: I'd like to see.... 08/16/2015 06:17 PM CDT
If we did anything like this, it would be through the mentor program. Years and years ago we had the "town tours" which was something our GameHosts did. I think an "open forum" of some sort, once a month for new players, would be a great thing.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: I'd like to see.... 08/16/2015 06:23 PM CDT
>If we did anything like this, it would be through the mentor program. Years and years ago we had the "town tours" which was something our GameHosts did. I think an "open forum" of some sort, once a month for new players, would be a great thing.

Mentors do an Open House event every other month to act as a type of open forum for new and old players alike. We have one going on tonight from 8:45pm - 9:45pm EST. Maybe we can start doing profession Meet & Greets again too, I'll ask and see.

An announcer shouts, "Introducing our new combatant, Duskruin Arena Hero Durakar al'Yari Faendryl the Captain of the Mist Harbor Militia, hailing from Isle of the Four Winds!"
Re: I'd like to see.... 08/16/2015 08:39 PM CDT
I had a teamspeak channel on my Archeage guild's teamspeak, I was going to offer to chat live with mages that way, because its a better way to OOC info, but the GM took it away because I didn't give him 100% of my crud when I left, I gave him 90%...

Just an elf about town...