Do Clerics of Tonis get a bonus to pickpocketing? 05/03/2017 01:23 AM CDT
Simple question, but if anyone is curious, here's some filler for the post:

I have returned to Elanthia after a long hiatus. I roleplayed into death with my last cleric and I am not bringing her back as it would betray the story and epic ending, where she interpreted a sign from her Arkati as a reason to go off into the wilderness and never return. (Cool GM interaction)

So I pondered for a bit and realized I really like Tonis. He's never had much of a following, even among rogues who seem to prefer Luukos. But I love Hermes and he is obviously the "Hermes" of Elanthia so I'm going to give it a good shot.

Right now my cleric is low level but I'm using bigshot while I write so levels should pass pretty quickly. (I'm a notorious non-leveller never made it past 60 and that took me 15 years before I took a 11 year break from Gemstone. She doesn't know what her Arkati is yet but I'm going to gently guide her to Tonis, somehow. (anyone is welcome to help with this if you like Tonis her name is Aeonelas, but probably won't be ready for that for a few months after I take her to Solhaven, she's doing a tour of the Eastern shrines/temples)

I am training her in pickpocketing, I know it helps protect against pickpocketing but I am actually going to steal from the corpses I resurrect (except from rogues and other Tonis followers)

Anyways I know pickpocketing mechanics are mostly for rogues to use on the offense, but I was wondering with all of the additions to the Arkati since I played if they ever added other advantages. Would like to chalk this one up on the wishlist board by the way.
Re: Do Clerics of Tonis get a bonus to pickpocketing? 05/03/2017 01:39 AM CDT
No.

http://i.imgur.com/lsWPzG9.gif
Re: Do Clerics of Tonis get a bonus to pickpocketing? 05/03/2017 04:17 PM CDT

Thanks for breaking the bad news with a silly gif