Locked enchanting project 01/07/2018 11:31 AM CST
For anyone wondering what a locked enchanting project looks like... this was my first one since the change came out.

>prep 405
You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Elemental Detection spell...
Your spell is ready.

>cast on my leath
You gesture at some sleek black stalking leathers.
The layers of essence permeating the black stalking leathers unfold before you to reveal the familiar patterns of a tempering enchanting project, which you recognize as one of your own. It is currently tempered and ready to be enchanted. It is on the final step of the enchanting process. You recognize the vibrant red aura surrounding it as indicating a weak level of enchantment.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

>prep 925
You trace a series of glowing runes while chanting the phrase for Enchant Item...
Your spell is ready.

>channel my leath
You channel at some sleek black stalking leathers.

Something doesn't seem right...

Visible wisps of essence dance across the surface of the black stalking leathers as you chant quietly, your sure gestures guiding them to slowly coalesce into small softly glowing runic symbols. Glancing over the formation of the runes, your chant falters as you notice their forms contorting oddly. You gather something has gone terribly wrong.

Roundtime: 20 sec.

>glance
You glance down to see some sleek black stalking leathers in your right hand and a duqnuru potion in your left hand.

>prep 405
You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Elemental Detection spell...
Your spell is ready.

>cast on my leath
You gesture at some sleek black stalking leathers.
The layers of essence permeating the black stalking leathers unfold before you to reveal the familiar patterns of a tempering enchanting project, which you recognize as one of your own. It is currently tempered and ready to be enchanted. It is on the final step of the enchanting process. It appears to be locked, preventing further progress toward enchanting it. You recognize the vibrant red aura surrounding it as indicating a weak level of enchantment.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.