Crosspost: The State of Fusion 12/21/2017 10:16 AM CST
Check out the post here: http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Game%20Design%20Discussions/Fusion/view/402

Or the in-game news item in-game: NEWS 2 14

TLDR: If you started an enchanting project on Fusion Arms gear before the changes were released, your project is exempted from the additional difficulty. Any projects started on or after the release date will be subject to the new difficulty.

--
Naos
Re: Crosspost: The State of Fusion 12/21/2017 10:27 AM CST
Is that retcon'd for the guy who was recently posting that his 6x just went from "only a disaster" to <something a bunch harder>?
Re: Crosspost: The State of Fusion 12/21/2017 10:40 AM CST
Not sure what you mean, Krakster. As I noted in the forum post, I examined the logs for enchanting and found no evidence of any failed casts on Fusion Arms gear (and several successful casts on major Fusion Arms projects.) Do you have a link to what you are referring?

--
Naos
Re: Crosspost: The State of Fusion 12/21/2017 11:23 AM CST
I've looked through the likely folders and cannot find it, but I distinctly recall a couple of posts from someone saying that he was working on a 6x project that he had gotten himself to the easiest messaging on, and then Fusion changed, and he now had a non-trivial chance of failure with that one, and was doubtful about being able to pull off the subsequent 7x at all.
Re: Crosspost: The State of Fusion 12/21/2017 12:42 PM CST
This change would apply to that individual as well for their 6x project.

I don't really understand your question either other than you are referencing a specific individuals where the announced update would apply.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: Crosspost: The State of Fusion 12/21/2017 01:12 PM CST
Correct. He had posted that he was seeing a higher difficulty; fortunately, the GM post said that none had actually failed to date. I just wanted to make sure that he was good (for the remainder of his 6x project).
Re: Crosspost: The State of Fusion 12/22/2017 03:57 PM CST
>Not sure what you mean, Krakster

We call him Krakhead how. I know you've been gone a while, so I thought I'd help out and get you caught up on the new terminology. :D

~ Methais
Re: Crosspost: The State of Fusion 12/22/2017 04:03 PM CST
I some times use Snap Krakle & Pop, but mostly on cold mornings when the joints are acting up....
Re: Crosspost: The State of Fusion 12/23/2017 02:05 PM CST
<< We call him Krakhead how. I know you've been gone a while, so I thought I'd help out and get you caught up on the new terminology. :D >>

Thanks, Methy. <3 Appreciate the catch-up.

--
Naos