Problem enchanting a +8 VHCW waraxe with gory scripts 11/02/2017 07:25 AM CDT
I'm trying to enchant a wickedly curved faenor waraxe (+8 VHCW, fully unlocked Gory scripts). I've enchanted the exact item without the scripts, so my only guess is that the script is getting in the way somehow, but I have no idea why. I've assisted and was told to BUG it, so I did, but it's been hanging out like this for a month now. When I first tried to enchant it, it was still warrior-bonded, but that's been removed and it now has a clean loresong. Any other ideas? This is what happens why I try to temper it:

You pour your potion on the waraxe.
The liquid beads on the surface of the curved faenor waraxe and quickly evaporates. It is likely that the curved faenor waraxe will never temper.
You only have one dose left.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Problem enchanting a +8 VHCW waraxe with gory scripts 11/02/2017 01:01 PM CDT
Nuadjha, the Briar Fox
I'm trying to enchant a wickedly curved faenor waraxe (+8 VHCW, fully unlocked Gory scripts). I've enchanted the exact item without the scripts, so my only guess is that the script is getting in the way somehow, but I have no idea why. I've assisted and was told to BUG it, so I did, but it's been hanging out like this for a month now. When I first tried to enchant it, it was still warrior-bonded, but that's been removed and it now has a clean loresong. Any other ideas? This is what happens why I try to temper it:
You pour your potion on the waraxe.
The liquid beads on the surface of the curved faenor waraxe and quickly evaporates. It is likely that the curved faenor waraxe will never temper.
You only have one dose left.

The waraxe in question is resistant to magic.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Problem enchanting a +8 VHCW waraxe with gory scripts 11/02/2017 02:08 PM CDT
>The waraxe in question is resistant to magic. ~Estild

Thanks for the reply, Estild. Can you give me some idea of why that's the case? As I mentioned, I enchanted another version of this waraxe with no trouble, and I didn't think the Gory script interfered with enchanting.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!