Can you ensorcell a tempering project? 09/18/2017 10:57 AM CDT
As the title says. Anyone ever tried?

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Can you ensorcell a tempering project? 09/18/2017 11:25 AM CDT
I haven't.

Should be easy enough to try . . . find Robert and a stone dagger. ;)

Doug
Re: Can you ensorcell a tempering project? 09/18/2017 11:38 AM CDT
Ok, so after some quick help in game from Rozy, it is not possible to ensorcell a project either mid-temper or tempered but uncast.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Can you ensorcell a tempering project? 09/18/2017 11:42 AM CDT
Good to know, thanks!

Doug
Re: Can you ensorcell a tempering project? 09/18/2017 11:48 AM CDT
But it sounds like you can do it between steps?
(i.e. You successfully complete temper/channel cycle #3 of a Major Project, hand it over before pouring the next dose of potion, Ensorcel happens, item gets handed back, and you now pour the next dose.)
Re: Can you ensorcell a tempering project? 09/18/2017 12:18 PM CDT
Nope. Specifically tried that and it didn't work. That was what I meant by "tempered but uncast."

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

Re: Can you ensorcell a tempering project? 09/18/2017 01:06 PM CDT
There are four (4) states for an item?

'Tempering' is probably what you & I both would call something that is presently curing.
To me, 'tempered but uncast' means that it has completed that process, and is now ready to be channeled at.
'Between tempers' would be the condition that I describned. (i.e. "still a work in progress, but not actively tempering")
'Between Enchants' means an actual usable item (the last thing done was a "final step" successful channel).

Others' interpretations may vary (as ours clearly did, from each other). :)
Re: Can you ensorcell a tempering project? 09/18/2017 04:24 PM CDT
Hm. Didn't check after a completed cast. That still needs to be done.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox