Enchanting Happening 09/10/2017 07:39 PM CDT
so I'm on the third step of 7x. I temper my item with ayveneh, then draveneh, as per usual. I pull out the mirtohk potion and I make the pour, but I lost connection. When I log back in, the item has no temper at all and is acting like it wants me to make the pours again. Then this happens:

The red shimmering glow fades from a deep golden glaes bastard axe.

I've never seen this. What is it? anyone know?
Re: Enchanting Happening 09/10/2017 07:47 PM CDT
Nevermind. I'm impaired. It was the draveneh potion wearing off. Must have taken too long being disconnected.
Re: Enchanting Happening 09/10/2017 07:53 PM CDT

we might revisit the tempering potions fading time now that some items require more than one. Just a thought.
Re: Enchanting Happening 09/10/2017 08:05 PM CDT
>>? we might revisit the tempering potions fading time now that some items require more than one. Just a thought.

I believe the times are pretty generous already. If I recall correctly it will last the amount of time from the temper to when you can cast, plus an additional 30 days.

-- Robert

You gesture at a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
The scream of tortured metal echoes around you as the lightning bolt strikes a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
Re: Enchanting Happening 09/10/2017 08:14 PM CDT

>If I recall correctly it will last the amount of time from the temper to when you can cast, plus an additional 30 days.

>It was the draveneh potion wearing off.

pre-tempering only last like 5 minutes. sucks if you disconnect.
Re: Enchanting Happening 09/10/2017 08:36 PM CDT
>> pre-tempering only last like 5 minutes. sucks if you disconnect.

(!) Yeah. I'll say.

-- Robert

You gesture at a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
The scream of tortured metal echoes around you as the lightning bolt strikes a colossal glaes-covered meteor.