Now I've seen two. 06/11/2017 11:16 AM CDT
Okay, I found a greater earth right after they came out, didn't know how rare they were going to turn out to be.

Now I've found a second one. (And THIS one I didn't drop on the Alchemist. :)

So Drumpel, if you still need a greater earth for your work on your weapon, let me know where to meet you. If you're all set, I think Faulkil's next on my list of people I should pay back. (Thanks again for the alchemical potions!)
Re: Now I've seen two. 06/11/2017 11:22 AM CDT
No payback needed! :-)

I Drumpel doesn't want it I will buy it from you at a fair price though.

-- Faulkil

* Wyrom was just vaporized!
Re: Now I've seen two. 06/11/2017 03:04 PM CDT
Thanks for keeping me in mind here. For now, I'm all set. I'm sure somewhere down the road I can use more, but for now I've got enough to keep myself occupied with for a bit.

-Drumpel
Re: Now I've seen two. 06/11/2017 08:28 PM CDT

I have a greater earth that I can not use as well. Let me know if you want it, and I have no idea what it's worth.
Re: Now I've seen two. 06/11/2017 08:40 PM CDT
Reach out to Faulkil in game (or send me an email to my play.net). He will make you glad you did!

-- Robert aka Faulkil

* Wyrom was just vaporized!
Re: Now I've seen two. 07/29/2017 10:00 PM CDT
Well, it seems the count is actually three.

Drumpel appears set, and Faulkil got the last one.

Anyone else need a greater Earth essence?
Re: Now I've seen two. 07/29/2017 11:17 PM CDT
>Drumpel appears set, and Faulkil got the last one.

What? Who told you that?

I'm not complaining that I've got 7 gorveneh potions right now. 7 is good.....you know, but 8 would be better.

I'm not saying I necessarily saying that I need it.

-Drumpel
Re: Now I've seen two. 07/30/2017 09:52 AM CDT
<grin>

I see that you subscribe to The Krakii Method of GemStone purchases... :)

Scrolling back through the earlier responses said that you didn't need one. Do you want one?
Re: Now I've seen two. 05/31/2018 08:50 PM CDT
With the Bard moving back into Illoke again (Bowels this time, not the Stronghold), the massacre of Earth-y creatures has yielded up another Greater Earth.

So that's four total, sold the first one by mistake, and three sitting in a locker.

Anyone out there need Greater Earths for making pre-temper potions? Anyone? Bueller?
Re: Now I've seen five. {was: two} 06/13/2018 08:12 AM CDT
Seriously, this is getting ridiculous: found another one last night. So I have four greater earths sitting in my locker.

Anyone need 'em?