A timeworn influence set 10/02/2016 02:00 PM CDT
I'm not big into enhancives but I did spend some time over the past couple years collecting a set of Influence items for my bard when he is older. I absolutely hate the piecemeal collection of items that you end up wearing in order to get enhancive bonuses so decided to undertake a project to build them into a somewhat cohesive set. The result is the following timeworn influence collection below. A special thanks to GMs Xayle and Elidi for taking my basic concepts and ideas and using their talents to make these truly magical!

Recently recovered from an unmarked grave site near River's Rest. The timeworn influence set!

an imposing timeworn helmet

Smoothed unevenly by wear and pitted by time, strips of bronze irregularly colored by variance of material and degree of patina form the contouring along the sides and rear of this bulbous helmet. Nicks and scuffs in the oversized helm plate expose its underlying mottled greyish pink base of ora, while an overlay of primitive veniom warriors stands out against the backdrop. Each muscular figure is linked arm in arm with its neighbor, posed as if binding the piece together with brute force alone.

+15 Influence stat (48), +1 HP Ranks, +1 Armor use ranks, persists

a timeworn amber amulet

A chunk of cloudy and pitted amber is caged by a network of crudely wrapped wires around chipped, irregular edges. Strung from a heavily discolored pewter chain, a rough stick figure carved from yellowed bone peers out from its resinous prison with one of its charred limbs raised, an empty, reaching hand protruding from the brownish-yellow fossil. On the back side of the amulet, several hash marks mar the smooth surface.

+6 Influence stat (14), imbeddible, persistant

some timeworn arm greaves

Details once boldly embossed into the greaves are largely lost to time, though those that remain hint at the formerly magnificent craftsmanship. Held side by side, the specter of a scene emerges - from the last vestiges of citadel walls, defaced by a myriad scrapes and scratches, march the barest outline of armed figures and raised pennons. In opposition, a force nearly worn smooth by time spills from the faint remains of a ramshackle tower, though any identifying markings have receded into the metal.

+14 to Influence stat (48) persistant, temp plasma resistance

a timeworn puzzle ring

Crafted from filaments of bronze, pewter, and greyish-pink ora, the puzzle piece is an impossibly complex weave of metal, the pattern worn smooth over time from constant manipulation. Small nicks and irregular notches stand out from the natural discoloration of the alloys, the colors blending together to create an alien face with an unsettlingly intense gaze. Inside the band, a few letters in slanted script are barely legible, "T... I... M... E...".

+6 to Influence stat (14) persistent

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!