Gowns Galore 06/30/2016 05:45 AM CDT
A tiny bell rang over the atelier’s door as Rohese stepped into the expansive, well-lit room. Greeted with dress forms bedecked in haute couture, Rohese was overwhelmed by an array of frothy lemon chiffon, bright blue silk and vivid scarlet samite.

Looking up from a nearby counter, an elegant elf dressed head-to-toe in black bourde, removed her spectacles and grinned widely.

“Rohese, what a pleasure to see you again!” She kissed her lightly on both cheeks and led her over to the display. “I hope these meet with your approval?”

Running her fingers along the sleeve of a vanilla charmeuse gown, Rohese sighed wistfully. “Beautiful, just beautiful,” she remarked. “You have excelled yourself again, Velique.”

“I’m almost tempted to enter the fighting pits myself to win one of these,” quipped Velique, “but then I doubt my skills with a needle will really help me in combat.”

A yelp from the behind a red velvet curtain at the back of the room drew their attention. Dreaer came storming into view rubbing his shoulder. With a grimace, he glanced back at a blushing sylvan who seemed very flustered.

“If she stabs me once more with those pins, I swear I will not be responsible for my actions!”

Velique bit her lip in an attempt to conceal a smile but hurried over to appease him. The sylvan bobbed a quick curtsy and scurried away to make some tea.

Dreaer muttered under his breath and snapped at a giggling Rohese, “It’s a good job I love fashion!”

OOC Note: This is the fifth in a series of short vignettes or teasers for Fashion Week starting on Saturday 6th August. A number of CHEs and MHOs will be hosting fashion-themed events along with raffles and contests.

Please do not hesitate to email me at elanthianelegance5115@gmail.com if you have any questions or wish to take part – it’s not too late! Also keep an eye on our website at https://sites.google.com/site/elanthianelegance/events/elanthian-fashion-week-5116 for updates.

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese