OTF unbuttoned shirts 08/15/2014 04:31 PM CDT
I like the look of an unbuttoned shirt over a regular shirt. Im always shot down when I ask for this because its too risque though. I would like to request this be thought about again though as no one in game is even required to wear a shirt. I see more naked people in gemstone than in the group shower in high school gym class. Lots of vests are worn open and those are acceptable in the over-the-front spot, could we possibly add sleeves to the vests, call them shirts and have them unbuttoned? Thanks.
Re: OTF unbuttoned shirts 08/15/2014 04:45 PM CDT
It is rather silly, you can run around cloths or unclothed, but somewhere in between isn't acceptable. I second this motion of unbuttoned shirts.
Re: OTF unbuttoned shirts 08/30/2014 05:15 PM CDT
The problem with an unbuttoned shirt is that you are implying the shirt has buttons that can be done and undone. That would require a script on the item to allow its description to be changed to show when the buttons are fastened or not.

In example...

a white silk shirt with fastened silver buttons

a white silk shirt with unfastened silver buttons

If this is something the fashionable types would like, go ahead and post some suggestions for messaging for fastening and unfastening the buttons here. I'll see what I can do about it on the other side of things.

-Marstreforn-
Icemule Trace Guru
Halfling Guru
Re: OTF unbuttoned shirts 08/31/2014 05:29 AM CDT
>inhale shirt

You take a deep breath and flex your pectorals causing the fastenings of your shirt to pop open.

>pull shirt

Your splendid torso disappears from view as you pull your shirt together and do up the fastenings.

>berserk shirt

As the rage fades from your eyes you realise that you are now wearing some tattered spidersilk rags.
Hulk lets out a tremendous scream of rage, and his ballooning muscles cause his spidersilk shirt to shred into rags.

>tend rags

You carefully position the shredded pieces of your spidersilk shirt, allowing the residents spiders to weave them back together again.