GS Universe? 10/02/2010 02:44 PM CDT
So, I had an idea the other day about this. Was wondering how many Floridians we have playing GS and how many would be game for a get together at Universal Studios in Orlando? Groups of 20 or more get the greatest discount, and well... it would just be a fun time, imo.

--The Goddess of Silken Cascadia

>>I don't care what you think, just as long as it's about me. The rest of us can find happiness in misery.
Re: GS Universe? 10/06/2010 12:21 AM CDT
You and me make two..
Re: GS Universe? 10/13/2010 12:00 AM CDT
I live in Orlando, about 20 - 30 mins from Universal, if you all needed a place to crash.

~Cylan
Re: GS Universe? 10/18/2010 01:40 PM CDT
I live in Orlando.
Re: GS Universe? 10/18/2010 04:24 PM CDT
I'm in Tampa. There are a fair amount of locals actually. Or at least there were.

Balinworn
Re: GS Universe? 11/13/2010 10:47 PM CST
>>>So, I had an idea the other day about this. Was wondering how many Floridians we have playing GS and how many would be game for a get together at Universal Studios in Orlando? Groups of 20 or more get the greatest discount, and well... it would just be a fun time, imo. ~The Goddess of Silken Cascadia

You know, great idea, except that I just left Florida. <snap!>

Not that I'm big on Theme Parks, but if the reason to go to one was because I was going there to meet up with a bunch of strangers <cough> GemStoners <cough>, I would have been game for sure; pun intended. ;-p

>>>I'm in Tampa. There are a fair amount of locals actually. Or at least there were. ~Balinworn

Balinworn, well imagine that, you're a Tampan?

Why I never knew ....

Yeah sure, I find out about you Floridians after I bail from there. Such is life. At least I'm still in the eastern time zone. And yes, I'm ecstatic to not be sweating my arse off anymore. Yay me!

~Lori aka Horsefreak (One of the Many)
Re: GS Universe? 11/24/2010 09:29 AM CST
Wow... it's been a while since I last checked this but if anyone wants to drop me a line at my play.net email, I can see about getting this all going.

--The Goddess of Silken Cascadia

(Maetriks runs a hand along her leather bodysuit and vigorously rubs off the Krolvin goop.)

Blood and bits of krolvin drop from Maetriks's bodysuit.