Macro-Transaction Items in the SimuCoin Store 02/01/2015 07:48 PM CST
We've got a pretty big item that's going to show up in the store here in the next day or so.

Actually, there will be two of them, but I'm giving everyone as much of a heads up as I can on what time they'll be posted so that everyone has a fair shot.

Fair warning that this will be the priciest thing we've sold in the store and the second priciest thing we've ever sold in general.

I'm looking at making them live in the SCoin store tomorrow night at around 8pm Eastern. If that changes, I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Here are the details:

Have you ever wanted to have your very own sprawling estate or creepy tower? Perhaps your tastes run more toward a quiet tree house or a farmstead. Well, then you are in luck! With this exclusive package, you can design your own little piece of the lands to fit your desires. Best of all, there is no monthly rent! You will also have a huge part in deciding what room in the lands will serve as the entry to your new home.

With this package, you get to design:

6 rooms with up to 5 props and/or portals per room
The key to the property
Custom day and night room text for each room
Main entry to the property (gate, trail, path, door, etc)
250 lbs of secure, lockable storage
5 custom food items, 3 custom drinks
1 trash can per room
Property related post name title

And your choice of ONE of the following: enchanting workshop; summoning chamber; shrine to any one deity; transporter item to whisk you to your home; or a fishing area stocked with fish and a cook fire

The property will come with one earthnode, placed in the room of your choice, and can make use of up to 3 pre-existing scripts, which will be discussed during the build process.

If design isn't your strong point, that's OK! Once we have an idea of what you are looking for, our staff will work to make your home come alive. Changes may need to be made in order to conform to our current QC standards, but we will do our best to make sure you are completely satisfied with the end result.

Multiple keys will come with the property, and more can be easily obtained if needed. There are, however, a few restrictions on location. Only those with full citizenship will be allowed to build within the town walls of any city in the Elven Nations. Also, if your account is inactive for more than six months, the property will be closed permanently.

Price will be set at 150,000 SCoins.

Solomon

This message was originally posted in Discussions with Simutronics, SimuCoin Store. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/214/3210/view/707