Channel request 12/07/2017 02:56 PM CST
Could we please get town-specific channels?

~ The girl behind Debia

www.ElanthianEvents.com
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/angelofsharath
Re: Channel request 12/07/2017 03:31 PM CST
>Could we please get town-specific channels?

There are some separate town servers - not sure if every single town has one, though.

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: Channel request 12/08/2017 07:41 AM CST
Any chance there could be a music bot added to voice channels?

#bardlife
Re: Channel request 12/08/2017 11:42 AM CST
This should be easy to do with Dynobot that already exists on the server. +1 for this request and generic town channels. If you go with town channels, would probably be best to lump stuff into categories.
Re: Channel request 12/08/2017 11:59 AM CST
For requests, we're going to listen right now and add things we feel are more pertinent first. We don't want to overload on channels right away, but we understand there are a lot of interest in certain channels. Don't fret if your suggestion doesn't get added in the beginning, we just want to make sure we do what's best for the server.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Channel request 12/08/2017 01:48 PM CST
Some channel thoughts that spring to mind:
- I Can Haz Rezzing? (a.k.a. Help, I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up)
- Rift, Broken Lands (basically, "anything you can't get into easily")
- Reim, by level range
- Reim Fortress Defense, by level range

And yes, by towns.
Re: Channel request 12/10/2017 11:23 AM CST

Why do you need it in addition to this forum?
Re: Channel request 12/10/2017 08:25 PM CST
>Why do you need it in addition to this forum?

Not everyone checks the forums, and it would be nice to real-time talk to people in the same town and have another option to do so besides lich (which not everyone uses) and the amulet (which almost no one uses anymore).

~ The girl behind Debia
Check out my website: www.ElanthianEvents.com
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AngelofSharath
Re: Channel request 12/11/2017 06:56 AM CST
Thank you for the official discord server.

The current colour scheme leaves a lot to be desired as is, but especially for anyone who is using the light theme.

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: Channel request 12/11/2017 07:03 AM CST

<< Not everyone checks the forums, and it would be nice to real-time talk to people in the same town and have another option to do so besides lich (which not everyone uses) and the amulet (which almost no one uses anymore).

<< ~ The girl behind Debia >>

Sounds like I don't know what a "discord server" is. I thought it was another forum. I'll Google it and try to figure it out.
Re: Channel request 12/11/2017 03:14 PM CST
Color scheme? I don't think they are controlling any of that. The app/webapp is just very limited in it's appearance tinkering. It's like that for all servers. Unless I'm misunderstanding.
Re: Channel request 12/11/2017 03:25 PM CST
Maybe I am misunderstanding, Treeva, because you have used the HoA discord for quite some time. Is the GS one different for you? Mine are all uniform for me.
Re: Channel request 12/11/2017 06:53 PM CST
>Sounds like I don't know what a "discord server" is. I thought it was another forum. I'll Google it and try to figure it out.

Shouldn't you have done that before questioning my request? :)

~ The girl behind Debia
Check out my website: www.ElanthianEvents.com
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AngelofSharath