Weapon Bonding suggestion, flares 05/28/2015 05:18 PM CDT
I have suggested this before, but could the various flares from weapon bonding be looked at a bit? I dont know about other warriors but to me they are all pretty much just I dont mean to directly compare warriors to paladins but especially considering the improvements to 1625 I do not these are out of line:

1) activate flares during all non-standard attacks (mstrikes, spin attack, shield strike, etc)

2) increase flare frequency rate. 1/12 seems too low for the tier 5 flare. Perhaps 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7, 1/8 instead.

3) allow us to manually trigger a flare like paladins can beseech to trigger their infused spells. Resets current swing count to 0, stamina cost = weapon speed*bonding tier level, TWC weapon speed = main hand weapon + off hand weapon/2

4) While I love the lower tier flares, they are mostly replaced once the tier 5 flare is unlocked. Perhaps increasing the potency of the lower flares for more variety? Or maybe allow us to select a second flare to activate during our chosen bonding flare for an overall improved flare. The chance for a cumulative benefit could be (30%, 25%, 20%, 15%, 10%) to activate during your chosen bonding flare. Cannot choose duplicate flares.