Berserk mastery? 06/14/2013 07:58 PM CDT

I'm sure all warriors have cringed when using berserk on the undead just as your bless wears off or similar situations and you have to sit through 7 rounds of "your attack is ineffective!". With learning the final ranks of beserk would it be possible to learn how to immediately terminate a berserk with a large stamina cost? I would hope this could be worked into the guild but if that is too good, perhaps a new cman? If it goes the cman route I would suggest even more buffs be considered to justify the points...maybe something like:

Berserk mastery
Rank 1 - berserk out of RT
Rank 2 - terminate berserk
Rank 3 - use guild skills/warcries during berserk rounds

Obviously this part could change or have pre-reqs like griffins voice or mastered guild skills but I would prefer rolling the berserk cancelling aspects into existing systems and use our limited cman points elsewhere.
Re: Berserk mastery? 06/15/2013 08:15 AM CDT
Anything that allowed you to use stamina in a berserk would allow you to terminate it prematurely, because you can already STOP when out of stamina.
Re: Berserk mastery? 06/18/2013 02:02 PM CDT
Used to be you could just try to "stop berserk" (I think that was the command) and there would be a skill check to see if you do so successfully.

"After nine rounds of berserking, you can stop by typing STOP BERSERK. When you stop berserking, you receive a 20% AS penalty for 20 seconds per round you spent berserking, minimum of three minutes." -- last paragraph, http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Warrior_Guild_FAQ_(saved_post)#WHAT_AFFECTS_MY_SUCCESS_WITH_THESE_SKILLS.3F
Re: Berserk mastery? 06/18/2013 02:55 PM CDT
He wants to be able to stop it before nine rounds though, would be nice but I don't see it ever happening.
Re: Berserk mastery? 06/21/2013 12:33 PM CDT

probably not but it would at least be nice to automatically cast symbol of holiness or something I mean we have some forthought while berserking since we don't kill our friends