CMAN Idea: Punish 05/13/2013 09:52 PM CDT
I just posted a modified idea of this on the rogue boards, but I think the general idea could be applied to warriors as well. I'd like to see a maneuver which allows a warrior to have the chance at immediately engaging an opponent that evaded, blocked or parried him.

Ideally, the maneuver would be tied into a second you already know, such as Bull Rush, Headbutt, Haymaker, Tackle, and any of the applicable shield maneuvers as a followup when you are EBP'd. The cost of the secondary maneuver and associated RT could be balanced as appropriate (depending on chance of activation, additional RT, etc)

The maneuver could be either passive or active, depending on balance and/or what warriors would prefer.

Thoughts?
Re: CMAN Idea: Punish 07/09/2013 12:41 PM CDT
>I just posted a modified idea of this on the rogue boards, but I think the general idea could be applied to warriors as well. I'd like to see a maneuver which allows a warrior to have the chance at immediately engaging an opponent that evaded, blocked or parried him.

I second this idea. When a creature evades you, it should increase your annoyance level, and each level could add 10 AS to the following un-EBP'able attack, capped at 5.

Player of Kilshaar, not joking.