Necrojuice? 05/25/2018 11:17 AM CDT

I've been hunting primarily with my animate for awhile, just disabling critters and letting him do most of the work, and I'm not sure if my necrojuice for 735 is going up. Does anyone have experience with this and know if pet kills goto our juice? Do I need to do a certain amount of damage? Is disabling enough to "tag" me for the credit? Or maybe a dev could check that it's working and chime in?

Thanks for the help!
Re: Necrojuice? 05/25/2018 11:36 AM CDT

>I've been hunting primarily with my animate for awhile, just disabling critters and letting him do most of the work, and I'm not sure if my necrojuice for 735 is going up. Does anyone have experience with this and know if pet kills goto our juice? Do I need to do a certain amount of damage? Is disabling enough to "tag" me for the credit? Or maybe a dev could check that it's working and chime in?

I hunt very much like this and as far as I can tell, based solely on the time it takes me to juice up weekly, I believe I am getting necro credit for animate kills as I disable them, usually a leg or a 717 freeze for elementals.

Not opposed of course to a GM checking out the code to make sure
Re: Necrojuice? 05/26/2018 07:37 AM CDT
I get to full energy some weeks on grasp of grave in the reim alone.

If my animate kills something on a bounty task before I tag it, I get no credit. I do get credit for animate kills that I tagged with ewave, grasp, or any other spell though

This means animate kills don't count for bounties (and sunfist) unless you tag first.