750 - Phylactery 11/05/2017 10:25 PM CST
Similar to what the liches in the rift use. You create a phylactery (keep the tedium to a minimum) and phase out your heart, placing it into your creation. This would allow you to either be raised immediately or require the phylactery to be "killed", both options would leave you with full health and spirit. You would retain all spells until you are killed again. You get 1 charge and have to make another whether it is "killed" or not.

For lore I was thinking necromancy could speed up process, say a base of 20s RT to no RT at 200 ranks, or stun the target when the phylactery is hit.

Demon Lore could increase the health of the phylactery (or provide significant damage reduction to it). I haven't thought of a demon lore idea for the second way it could be implemented.
Re: 750 - Phylactery 11/06/2017 03:03 PM CST
So when you die, how is the phylacerty killed, is it dropped in the room? How much time are monster able to attempt to kill it? I like the base idea it just promps a lot of other questions.
Re: 750 - Phylactery 11/07/2017 03:04 AM CST
Just trying to provide a base for them to work with and some ideas for how lore might work with it.

Just keep the tedium to a minimum.

Re: 750 - Phylactery 11/07/2017 02:38 PM CST
More tedium please. They should have to have demon lore to gain Demonology ranks but cap it very low, maybe 1-2 points per week. A phylactery should require 1000+ points. I think this would be fair. Maybe a simucoin component or Merchant required to give them a phylactery blueprint to actually build it. The blueprint is consumed on first use and will need to be rebought rebuilt each time the spell triggers.

Wyrom says, "Ordim is the reason savants won't be coded as well."
Re: 750 - Phylactery 11/07/2017 02:44 PM CST
Ahh. Old school.

/nods

Doug