Grasp of the Grave Bug 09/06/2015 12:02 PM CDT
Bugged in game as well.

As near as I can tell the arms will not try to grab war griffins. I know, you'll say "No flying critters, its right there in the room description." and thats all well and good, but I'm not talking about flying war griffins, I'm talking about grounded ones. I knocked them out of the air, then attempted 709, it didn't even try to grab them. I repeated it 3 times with 3 griffins and got the same results.
Re: Grasp of the Grave Bug 09/06/2015 08:49 PM CDT
Probably could've just said: "709 isn't working on flying creatures that have been grounded"
Re: Grasp of the Grave Bug 09/09/2015 09:15 PM CDT
Thanks! I'll see if I can get that sorted out.

Ixix
Re: Grasp of the Grave Bug 09/11/2015 08:47 AM CDT
I also bugged this issue in game, but with Fire Sprites. After using 110 on them, with the messaging that they were "knocked to the ground" then following with 709, it does nothing to pin them.
Re: Grasp of the Grave Bug 09/11/2015 08:23 PM CDT
For war griffins, I've checked into that and it is intentional that they are not able to be knocked down by knock down spells and attacks, on account of their size and strength. Grasp of the Grave takes that into account and doesn't target a critter when that is the case (as opposed to showing an attack but always failing, or something along those lines).

So short answer, it's working as intended, but thank you for bringing it up so that I could double check that.

For fire sprites, I'll look into that as well.

Ixix
Re: Grasp of the Grave Bug NEW 12/29/2015 08:38 PM CST
This may go in multiple folders (demon, sunfist) but starting here...both sigil of distraction and sigil of intimidation have the following interactions with minor demons and grasp of graves arms.

>sigil intimidation
You are beginning to feel a little fatigued.
You carefully school your thoughts, focusing on the enhancement of your aspect and bearing, and etch the Sigil of Intimidation in the air before you.
The arm is moving too erratically for that.
The arms are moving too erratically for that.
A Grimswarm orc raider flinches away, unnerved!
That may not be wise. I hear demons get angry quickly.
>
Re: Grasp of the Grave Bug NEW 12/30/2015 06:30 PM CST
Thanks! I'll see if I can get them back in line.

Ixix