MjM and Savant spells 09/16/2012 01:30 PM CDT
>>>>as soon as Sorcerer's get a personal pocket dimension to store stuff in.

This made me LOL mostly because it's a spell we designed for Savants. :P

GameMaster Oscuro

>>

Any hints on others?
Re: MjM and Savant spells 09/16/2012 03:47 PM CDT
>>Any hints on others?

There's going to be spells that add to CS, TD and DS and even some spells that deal damage.

GameMaster Oscuro
Re: MjM and Savant spells 09/16/2012 07:10 PM CDT
>There's going to be spells that add to CS, TD and DS and even some spells that deal damage.

Would it be possible to be a bit more vague? (tongue in cheek). I don't think anyone would have ever have guessed any of the above.

- Anonymous
Re: MjM and Savant spells 09/23/2012 07:23 PM CDT
So what you are saying is Savants will have no bolt spells!? I want my mind bullets!

Daemon Ranger
Re: MjM and Savant spells 09/23/2012 07:46 PM CDT
>>So what you are saying is Savants will have no bolt spells!? I want my mind bullets!

Actually, we have only one designed currently - Astral Spear, which, in addition to its raw damage it has a chance to dispel a spell from the target. We're focusing on our existing professions right now, though, so a lot of stuff will still change by the time Savants are ready for release in like a million years.

GameMaster Oscuro
Re: MjM and Savant spells 09/24/2012 11:50 AM CDT
>Actually, we have only one designed currently - Astral Spear, which, in addition to its raw damage it has a chance to dispel a spell from the target. We're focusing on our existing professions right now, though, so a lot of stuff will still change by the time Savants are ready for release in like a million years.

You heard it here first, folks. Oscuro has PROMISED that Savants will be released in the year 1002012!

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: MjM and Savant spells 09/24/2012 12:13 PM CDT
I'm okay with that promise being broken, for the record =P
Re: MjM and Savant spells 09/24/2012 03:29 PM CDT

Theire is a minor mental spell (not implemented) that relies on spell aiming already.
Re: MjM and Savant spells 09/24/2012 10:18 PM CDT

For what it's worth, that spell sounds awesome.
Re: MjM and Savant spells 09/24/2012 10:52 PM CDT
Personally I hope that Major Mental spells, if they're developed before the entire circle and/or savants are ready, get released via magic items and scrolls as soon as the spell passes QC. I'd rather see an incremental release of savants than waiting for everything to be done.
Re: MjM and Savant spells 10/11/2012 09:10 PM CDT
Yeah give me scrolls with my mind bullets! Seriously though my first post cap goal might be Spell Aiming to be a telekinetic archer, who needs an actual bow!

Daemon Ranger