Martial Stances 06/01/2012 08:06 AM CDT
Monks and martial stances appear to be just around the corner. I seem to recall one of the GMs here (possibly Oacuro) floating an idea for feedback concerning making shadow mastery and stealth armor a martial stance. Anything in the works on this?

Wolfloner
Re: Martial Stances 06/01/2012 08:41 AM CDT
Pardon the previous post. I really need to make sure I am fully awake before I start typing. :)

Rather....

Monks and martial stances appear to be just around the corner. I seem to recall one of the GMs here (possibly Oscuro) floating an idea for feedback concerning making the cmans shadow mastery and surge of strength martial stances. Did anything come of this suggestion?

Wolfloner
Re: Martial Stances 06/03/2012 02:11 AM CDT
>Monks and martial stances appear to be just around the corner. I seem to recall one of the GMs here (possibly Oscuro) floating an idea for feedback concerning making the cmans shadow mastery and surge of strength martial stances. Did anything come of this suggestion?

I don't personally recall such a suggestion, but it sounds plausible. It isn't a bad idea, though we'd obviously need to make sure that there were sufficient alternative martial stances of comparable utility. No conversion of that nature is actually planned at this time, however.