Christmas List 12/04/2017 09:31 PM CST
Christmas list:

1. Ranger guild skills (Crazy right? I mean this might be jumping the gun a bit, I know. After all, guilds JUST came out!.
2. Armor skills for rangers...like an adding TD to leather armor one since they have terrible TD yet should be super knowledgeable with leather armor and spirit/nature magic.
3. A new Artisan skill called Bowery (really this works for anyone. We can craft and fletch and can't even make a bow? Huh?).

Can rangers get some love once in the last 20 yrs? Santa might be busy, but there are plenty of GS elves that can get to work on this. I don't think it's asking too much because I haven't been bad in DAYS!

-Arshwikk
Re: Christmas List 12/04/2017 09:48 PM CST
Add to the list.

Shield maneuvers
620 working with metal armor with the right lores
With lores more than one swarm and vine per cast
With lores ability for a swarm to go find a new target within a room or two
More companions utility commands (ex track character would have companion take you to character)
Re: Christmas List 12/05/2017 08:04 AM CST
Here's mine:

1) Make rodent-type ACs forage for us (it'd be neat if they could root out and "track" to the right room as well).
2) Demeanor/personality for ACs
3) Ability to make perfumes and tracking scents from pheromones
4) Ability to have multiple Call Swarm and Tangleweed messages
Re: Christmas List 12/05/2017 09:40 PM CST

Yeah, I think the metal is pushing it since the deal with leather is it's organic and a product of nature.

I do like the companion ideas though. I'd like them to be able to guard others too on command. They are our best asset and doing more with them would obviously always make me happy.

More lore effects are nice too. I know the single swarm is an issue with ithzir when they disappear and our only swarm goes off after them.
Re: Christmas List 12/06/2017 08:23 AM CST
With the teaser to palafins 50th spell...can we add an increase to our 650 times?