Direct-damage 609 and Herb SENSE 03/07/2017 07:41 AM CST
Two requests:

1) Let us EVOKE 609 with 50 ranks of summoning lore to do direct-damage fire crits for a single target, or make a single-target version of 635.
2) Let us SENSE what herbs are in a room with enough Survival training/Blessings lore.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Direct-damage 609 and Herb SENSE 03/07/2017 08:36 AM CST
"or make a single-target version of 635." -- Nuadjha

Have it require 15 ranks of the appropriate Lore, and go crazy.

I'm strongly in favor of having all of the high-level (after a spell gap, so 25th level spells or more) spells that are mass-effect having an unlockable single-target version, a la Disruption/1030.

Personally, I'm in favor of having all of the mass-effect spells have a single-target version, like Depression and Noise and Holding Song (speaking from the Bardic standpoint, since they have a bunch), because I'm tired of inflicting -30TD and extra RT on some poor bastard trying to hunt who just happens to be walking through when my renewal goes off.