HSN 2015 and rangers 07/05/2015 08:04 PM CDT
As there are lots of things being put live thanks to HSN what is it everyone would like to see from the ranger point of view. The last few years have been very light on changes to rangers(the breeze update with arrows was nice but I dont consider the companion following as a ranger change as that was more about all companion/familiars/etc). The following are a few ideas I would love to see change for rangers:

- Companion updates. Change in their ambient messages, time tweak on command to action of companion, make them a bit more stronger when attacking, updates to what we can do to interaction with animals
- Spells: I'm sure we can go forever but one idea i like to see is a lore component to call swarm. Get one seed of summoning lores the bugs now become tiny rodents that do more damage/round time/etc. Maybe the next level is larger rodents or small animls, then the final seed would be large animals.
Re: HSN 2015 and rangers 07/06/2015 12:32 PM CDT
>Spells: I'm sure we can go forever but one idea i like to see is a lore component to call swarm. Get one seed of summoning lores the bugs now become tiny rodents that do more damage/round time/etc. Maybe the next level is larger rodents or small animls, then the final seed would be large animals.

Call Swarm already has a very strong summoning lore tie in. Seriously, it rocks.

Droit

Speaking to you, Ceyrin asks, "Do you spontaneously come back to life when you die?"
Speaking to you, Ceyrin says, "Because I do."
You say, "Yes. I have a condition called Annoraxia.""
Re: HSN 2015 and rangers 07/06/2015 08:25 PM CDT

new cs spell,2x lore,2x miu for rangers and maybe a shield maneuver or two?