650 durations 05/21/2013 12:52 PM CDT
Was just checking to see if the durations for either the spell or the aspects has increased yet ;)

Thanks in advance
Re: 650 durations 05/21/2013 01:41 PM CDT
Sadly not.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: 650 durations 05/25/2013 01:15 PM CDT

In all seriousness though, this spell is rediculously expensive and unreasonably short durations.
The 10 minute duration should apply to whatever aspect you assume. Make it cost 100 mana whatever, i dunno.
But at this time, I won't be able to keep it up in a hunt till i'm post cap.

That's pretty sad.
Re: 650 durations 05/26/2013 04:24 AM CDT
Assume Aspect is certainly not that much more powerful, compared to Martial Stances, that rangers can only throw up 10minutes worth at a time for double the cost of mana while those martial professions can call up their various choicesfor 4 hours at a time with only one small expenditure of stamina. Not to mention the continued (and annoying) costs to keep it up.

What is Assume Aspect really, but a magical stance for rangers? I can understand the argument that a single spell shouldn't last four hours. But I can't agree that the duration can't be adjusted higher.

-farmer
>"Mine lights my character on fire and makes her all glowy." -Raelee
Re: 650 durations 05/26/2013 01:41 PM CDT
Nice argument, Farmer.

Let's please get 650 reviewed and revised. It's a great spell, but seriously underpowered, especially relative to other 50th level spells! (Like Miracle or Regeneration)

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!