620 on snakestone pauldron scripted armor 04/28/2013 10:45 PM CDT
didn't see the new thread bit, so here is your new thread. Last I checked it also wouldn't work on this such armor.
Re: 620 on snakestone pauldron scripted armor 04/28/2013 10:53 PM CDT
That script has been set up to play nicely with Resist Nature for many years now if it only has the fluffy pauldron scripts. It will NOT work for certain armors that were converted to different AsGs via Snakestone's services, however, and that is intentional.

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: 620 on snakestone pauldron scripted armor 04/29/2013 03:49 PM CDT
Not quite on topic I think but the fusion brig armor is made from metal(vultite) and looking at the EG list it appears the same for studded leather(mithril), will people be able to have these altered into some sort of leather so that 620 will work with them or at least have future sets sold be made from leather instead of metal?
Re: 620 on snakestone pauldron scripted armor 04/29/2013 05:03 PM CDT
620 works based on the AsG of your armor, not its material.

___
Re: 620 on snakestone pauldron scripted armor 04/29/2013 07:35 PM CDT
That is good to know, I've been told it was based on the material as well, thank.
Re: 620 on snakestone pauldron scripted armor 04/29/2013 08:07 PM CDT
Won't work on metal armor accessories; does work on metal-based armors brig and below.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: 620 on snakestone pauldron scripted armor 05/12/2013 06:24 PM CDT

>620 works based on the AsG of your armor, not its material.
-Tamuz

>Won't work on metal armor accessories; does work on metal-based armors brig and below.
-Nuadjha

In my experience Nuadjha has the right of it. Though I believe the decision or not to release actual leather (or bone or wood) brigandine would be up to the GM creating fusion items for shops. Perhaps it wasn't done on purpose (though it smells of an accident).
Re: 620 on snakestone pauldron scripted armor 05/12/2013 06:46 PM CDT
>Though I believe the decision or not to release actual leather (or bone or wood) brigandine would be up to the GM creating fusion items for shops.
ASPEN

If you mean bone or wood based armor, it could be pretty unuseful for enchanting purposes.

Much to my disappointment for a few of my older items.

-farmer
>"Mine lights my character on fire and makes her all glowy." -Raelee
Re: 620 on snakestone pauldron scripted armor 05/12/2013 06:53 PM CDT
You glance down to see a suit of vultite-scaled brigandine in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
>l brig
Two spherical depressions adorn the vultite-scaled brigandine, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. All of the gem chambers are currently empty.
>prep 620
You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Resist Nature spell...
Your spell is ready.
>cast brig
You gesture at a suit of vultite-scaled brigandine.
A white aura surrounds the vultite-scaled brigandine, pulsing softly in time with each beat of your heart. The brigandine seems to soften in your hands as you sense a change in its organic makeup, as if thousands of tiny hands have opened and await something to grasp.

After a few moments the aura subsides, leaving the brigandine feeling a bit more supple and porous than before.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

The material is... immaterial. It works just fine on vultite fusion brigandine.

Now, if you're asking for specifically leather fusion brigandine armor for some future merchant for some other reason, that's something I can look into.

___