620 on fusion/scripted armor 04/28/2013 05:54 PM CDT
Reposting, since enchant works on BLINK weapons now, maybe this can get fixed too.

620 doesn't work on fusion and most other scripted armor, fluff scripts or not.

I was told by someone (quite awhile ago now) that he spoke to a GM about this issue and was told it was a bug and should be fixed. This was a CE GM though I believe.

I theorize this problem is simply a result of some quirk in the way 620 was coded, being an older spell, versus the way warrior resistances (and other temp resistances) were coded, being newer (all of which work on scripted/fusion armor). Hopefully the code is reusable and some moderate cut and pasting and QC could see the issue fixed.

Thanks.
Re: 620 on fusion/scripted armor 04/28/2013 08:33 PM CDT
The default status is that 620 does not work with anything scripted. This is not a bug, merely an oversight.

For each and every script that gets made now we have a lot of toggles that need to be included, such as letting you guys ASSESS scripted things. And INSPECT them. And possibly adding information for ANALYZE. And letting them SORT nicely. Or be EMPTIED if they're scripted! Or set up to play with Resist Nature. Sometimes a toggle gets overlooked!

That said, Resist Nature should now play nicely with your brigandine (AsG 12) and lower Fusion armor. Happy Resisting!

If there are any other armor scripts that need to be set up, post them here (in a new thread, please) and I'll take a look as soon as I'm able.
___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: 620 on fusion/scripted armor 04/28/2013 08:43 PM CDT
...just to be sure, 620 now works with Fusion gear, right? I'm not 100% that's what you just said.
Re: 620 on fusion/scripted armor 04/28/2013 08:55 PM CDT
tl;dr: We've got a lot of stuff to set up for every script, sometimes we forget one. Fusion now works with 620.

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: 620 on fusion/scripted armor 04/28/2013 09:03 PM CDT
Huge fix. Great job, Tamuz.
Re: 620 on fusion/scripted armor 04/28/2013 10:44 PM CDT

the other script I know doesn't/didn't work with 620 were old snakestone pauldrons.
Re: 620 on fusion/scripted armor 04/28/2013 10:46 PM CDT

oh and thanks TAMUZ!