Companion in description 01/24/2012 10:17 AM CST
Hiya, not sure if this has already been asked or refused etc but it'd be really good if we could have our companion in our character description (because they are just accessories)if we ask it to ACCOMPANY us..

You see Vvuural Sallowthorn.
She appears to be a Dark Elf.
She is average height and appears to have come of age. She has smoky stone grey eyes and pallid cream-colored skin. She has short, unkempt mist grey hair with some jet black fragile orchid blossoms woven into the strands. She has tall upswept pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She has a sleek black raven settled on her left shoulder.
She is wearing a deeply hooded dark grey cloak lined with raw black silk, an ipantor composite bow, an elegant deep black tunic, a dark suit of ebon-hued scale mail, a black leather backpack, a black silk wrist sheath with thin dark leather straps, some fingerless dark leather gloves, a back-laced ebon suede cincher, a feather-tied dark leather thigh-quiver, a pair of loose black silk pants bound by coppery leg-wraps, and a pair of dark grey leather boots swept with pale undertones.

Or you could augment it in some way for different animals to either make it look like it's stood at your side, in your hand, in your lap or in your pants (my favourite).

Then obviously let it wander (or fly) away like they do currently when in the same room idly and it will leave your description.
Just a silly idea :)

Thanks.
Re: Companion in description 01/24/2012 09:42 PM CST
That's interesting. "Soandso is followed closely by a golden brown fox," etc. I like it.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Companion in description 01/26/2012 11:17 AM CST
Oh and also I want gigantic black bears to become available as companions.
Don't worry about developing it, just do it.
I'll check see if it's done when I get home from work this evening. Thanks in advance.