Paladin CMANs and Bonding 01/06/2016 12:08 AM CST
So I've been trying to put my finger on my complaints about the Paladin cmans for a while now, and it finally dawned on me what the issue is (in my mind): Paladins have an extremely generic set of cmans available to them, and ultimately they don't really have any that clearly augment their core fighting style.

Looking over the list, there are a few CMANs that might help spice up the Paladin list a bit:

-Coup De Grace- fits the group boosting theme for Paladins
-Block Mastery- fits the shield concept
-Parry Mastery- would help support TWC style a bit
-Spell Cleave- fits the mix of magic and melee that make up Paladins
-Spell Parry - same as above

Let's get a little more action going on that CML for Paladins. Because, as of now, it's seriously lackluster
Re: Paladin CMANs and Bonding 01/06/2016 12:11 AM CST

Lord- it's late. Forgot to add:

I know this has been thrown around many times, but what're the chances of allowing Paladins to bond to more than one weapon? I imagine a situation where you could bond to one weapon at 25 Paladin spell ranks and 2 at 50. (Give folks a reason to keep training in that circle).

A little extra TWC support wouldn't be a terrible thing.
Re: Paladin CMANs and Bonding 01/06/2016 01:29 AM CST
I've recently decided to take up Disarm (rank 4) and it helps in some situations since a fist hitting you vs a blade is less...fatal, let alone won't put any more dents in one's full plate..

but I do agree. Things are expensive as is and it wouldn't be terrible to see a TWC paladin with two sanctified weapons that are bonded though I'd agree that an unlock for the 2nd weapon should be based off Religion or maybe Blessings.. whichever is more appropriate. The beauty is we'd be able to use the secondary weapon even if not a TWC paladin.. a demon you say? i'll take my bonded demon baned weapon vs my normal everyday bonded weapon that won't hurt them. I'm fighting in the bowels? I better use my non fire flaring bonded weapon since my bonded weapon with the guiding flares could cause trouble. Etc.

I kind of wish we had the ability to at least learn body guard and maybe use it on NPCs but I doubt that would happen even if it were just players. Or even the suggestion of beacon of courage being an aura that follows him/her and does a ward check when the creatures spawn / enter the same room and make it last maybe a minute.

Anyhow..time I try to fall back asleep. It's way past my bedtime..

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!