Faith's Clarity :: Augmentation 06/12/2015 04:57 PM CDT
First, the spell hindrance reduction is now applied to casting 1603 itself.

Second, once active, the Paladin reduces the Soft Roundtime associated with casting any Spell of the Spiritual Sphere by 20% per seed 3 Religion Lore. Guaranteed reductions at 25, 75, and 150 (no soft RT!). This bonus applies to the initial cast of 1603!

Why This Matters:
If you get dispelled, you can now quickly spell back up.
Need to quickly cast 1630, no problem.
Want to be quicker at casting the newfangled 1604? No problem.
Want to cast Spirit Strike for a much needed AS boost? No problem! (Although with 117, you have to balance the fact that blessing lore serve you better!)
Want to RP a shadowy type Assassin Paladin (I'M LOOKING AT YOU LORNON FELLAS), instant hidden status with 106 (as long as you have 40 ranks of summoning lore!)! The last one really opens up an entirely new build path for paladins by allowing Paladins to hide/ambush, albeit poorly because of 106 increasing room DS by 30, the 1x Ambush training restriction and Ambush is far more costly at 4/5 compared to 5/2 MOC!

The last one is the one I'm most excited about because it opens up a new build path coupled with potential RP opportunity!

Why This Is Not Overpowered:
We can already infuse our attack spells (1602, 1615) into our bonded weapons for instant cast anyway. Also, infused spells don't suffer from spell hindrance!

MAKE IT SO NUMBER 1!
Re: Faith's Clarity :: Augmentation 06/12/2015 05:01 PM CDT
Derp.

I meant not-so-much needed AS boost....
Re: Faith's Clarity :: Augmentation 06/29/2015 02:56 AM CDT
This might be a little powerful exactly as written, but I definitely like the ideas here. Mostly we try to keep 1603 running almost all the time though, so I don't think these requests are too unreasonable overall.

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p