Very confused sprite 06/03/2010 08:35 PM CDT
The sprite did its intro for the last quest, the carrion worm thing. It stopped to look me over...

>glance
You glance down to see a holy war hammer in your right hand and a small shield emblazoned with a golden key in your left hand.
>
"Oh good!" the sprite says. "A brave Cleric you are indeed. I can take you to the cave, but first let's make sure you're ready to face the challenge."

The dark grey sprite looks you over carefully, assessing your abilities.

>
The sprite says, "Your hammer won't do you much good unless you're holding it in your right hand. Your hands are full, so the first order of business is to put away that war hammer in your right hand. You're wearing your war hammer, so you should REMOVE it, then make sure it's in your right hand by using GLANCE (or by checking the hand display). If it is in your left hand instead, use SWAP to correct that."

[You can also click on the sword icon in the combat panel to draw your weapon, or drag it from your inventory into your right hand.]

>
The sprite says, "You've got a shield, which is good, but it won't be helping you very much there in your right hand. What you ought to do is use SWAP
to set things right."

The sprite says, "If you want, take a moment to familiarize yourself with these things. When you're all set to continue, say ready and we'll move on."

... wut?
Re: Very confused sprite 06/05/2010 02:39 PM CDT
I just did this and all you have to do is let the sprite know you are ready, it doesn't seem to realize you are properly armed, and as soon as you say to go you poof into the cave.