deeds 07/02/2015 08:47 AM CDT
So I went to get a deed in Wehnimer's Landing. I am training level 6 and have 9 deeds. I dropped 1601 coins and did not receive a deed just numb coldness. I then tried one more time and I dropped 2000 coins and still numb coldness. This is getting quite expensive for a young Bard. What am I doing wrong?

ShiningLight
Re: deeds 07/02/2015 09:09 AM CDT
At a certain point, I stopped using silvers because the 'known formula' stopped working for me.
(And by the way, I never tried to be chintzy with the Goddess: I always dropped at the multiple of 5 [1605], rather than cheaping out at just +1 [1601].)

Try using gems instead.

The good news is, from what I recall the last time I stocked up, the value of the gem (as it appraises) can be significantly lower than what the silver formula calculation would have you dropping. The gswiki page seems to indicate "roughly 1/3 the silver." (i.e. appraise your gem and triple the result; that's what your deed contribution would come to.)

The bad news is this entire thread may well be pulled, as revealing game secrets.
Re: deeds 07/02/2015 12:22 PM CDT
The formula is player derived and not necessarily correct. It usually give a good approximation.
Re: deeds 07/02/2015 01:21 PM CDT
wait for Hearthstone...and use janky drake weapons. Like 5 drake weapons from the pawn tables.

Or some lich script, if you have no character ^_^

You'll do fine until then with 9 deeds I hope.

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p